Serving Louisville’s south end for more than 30 years, Medicare-certified Summerfield Health and Rehabilitation Center is a well-known, high-quality, 168-bed rehabilitation facility that combines exceptional care with extensive experience.
We offer a full range of rehabilitation services under one roof to serve every need, whether it’s someone who requires a short stay following an illness, injury or acute hospital stay – or someone who requires ongoing long-term care and support.
Our short-term rehabilitation services include:
- Physical and occupational (available seven days a week)
- Speech therapy
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
Summerfield is a true occupational therapy facility. Health care is personalized to meet individual needs and is provided by experienced medical professionals – with comprehensive care available on site if necessary. Staff therapists provide rehabilitation services with patience and encouragement.
At Summerfield, patients are able to heal and recover in a home-like atmosphere where they are treated with utmost respect and compassion.
Signature features and amenities include:
- Vaulted ceiling and skylights that create a bright, open feeling
- Three enclosed courtyards offer a peaceful environment with flower gardens, patio furniture and park benches
- A large gym that accommodates a wide variety of therapeutic activities.
- Four tastefully furnished lounge areas that are ideal for relaxing or socializing with friends and family
- A variety of tempting menu selections that is available for each meal and served in one of our cozy dining rooms.
It all adds up to faster recoveries, shorter stays and outcomes that surpass state and national levels. No wonder we get so many referrals from patients and family members.